View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #1683 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
Yeah, the Rays lugs are closed ended. I was under the impression the DRM would not fit a 15/20 setup for the stock Rays. Either the front or back would not sit flush. Am I wrong?

I really like the idea of keeping everything clean with the DRS setup. I might just buy them and see. Worst case scenario I have to buy an open ended set of lugs which I have thought about switching anyways.

Chris, Did you end up ordering those special edition black Volk center caps for your GT-S?
No, Vivid never got back to me with pricing/timeline so I said screw it on those.

It's not because of the stud length they won't fit, its because of the way they fasten to the wheel. Based on the 'base' of the lug. Like this:

The lugs for the OEM Rays wheels won't look the same as the Rays Aftermarket Lugs/Wheels. This is why if you retain the stock wheels, you'll need the stock lugs. It's kinda a pain, but it's how they do it...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote