View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #230 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Old Z28 Camaro with primered vented hood cut over and briefly gunned it next to me. I think the driver was humbled after I briefly off some steam in 2nd

A 3-series Bimmer with "B3" emblem and exhaust (O_o), speeds next to me on the right lane, then guns and narrowly cuts me over to the left turn lane.

Yesterday, after passing through an intersection, I noticed from the rearview mirror a WRX driver nearly pwn'd himself after making a hard right. He over steered and the passenger front wheel briefly kissed the curb. I bet that woke him up.

There's a driver of an old Buick that drives crazy regardless of what car you're driving. I was on the on the right lane at the light the other day, and he sped and made a right turn from the LEFT lane!

It's probably from the nice weather we're having lately.
If legit, then pretty cool.