View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #229 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Old Z28 Camaro with primered vented hood cut over and briefly gunned it next to me. I think the driver was humbled after I briefly off some steam in 2nd

A 3-series Bimmer with "B3" emblem and exhaust (O_o), speeds next to me on the right lane, then guns and narrowly cuts me over to the left turn lane.

Yesterday, after passing through an intersection, I noticed from the rearview mirror a WRX driver nearly pwn'd himself after making a hard right. He over steered and the passenger front wheel briefly kissed the curb. I bet that woke him up.

There's a driver of an old Buick that drives crazy regardless of what car you're driving. I was on the on the right lane at the light the other day, and he sped and made a right turn from the LEFT lane!

It's probably from the nice weather we're having lately.