View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #817 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roplusbee View Post
I can't see it, but I am sure that it is some good stuff. Dang GOV'T systems blocking external pix..............killing me.
No worries Rob, I believe I can help. First of all, close your eyes, relax your muscles, free your mind from the govt block and picture this.
There is a drop dead PW Nismo on the lift with about 20 envious guys checking it out. There is a blonde lady about 5"6 135pounds and what appears to be bra size 34b from her shadow stretching on her toes to see how BIG the numbers for the PW Nismo are. There is a random dude with a big hat standing on the lift and towering everyone and most likely thinking to himself "I would get bootayyy everyday of the week with a car like this". There is also a random banner with the German flag colors, they should have gone with the Japanese colors consider the crowd that Z is pulling in the shop. That scene reminisce me of a world cup soccer game in brazil where everyone follows the game on 12" TV set.

You can open your eyes now. Who needs to see when you can have the whole story narrated back to you with such details
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote