View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #138 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

All the metalwork of the seat and the physical seat cushion on the driver's seat including the seat heaters and all that good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestyle55 View Post
What do you mean by having the seat base replaced?
I had a $0 deductible, also, from my understanding, yes you CAN buy it within the first 3 years, BUT you cannot buy it with the $0 deductible, and you pay a premium because the car hasn't been recertified...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
You can buy the Nissan Extended warranty any time in the first 3 years of ownership on a new car. Also you really didn't get that great of a deal on your warranty. That may be $1 over THAT dealerships invoice but if thats true then other dealerships have lower invoices. See Santa Rosa's warranty pricing. I think you could have saved a few hundred dollars but you don't indicate if you bought the 0 or $50 deductable.
All in all, I am VERY happy with my purchase, there are too many sensors in a car now a days for me to NOT get the warranty... I KNOW I can do 90% of the repairs to my car, BUT if I were to do them, I'd use ghetto aftermarket parts, or used parts, with Nissan, I walk in, get a FREE rental, walk out, put a few hundred miles on THEIR car, come back a few days later, problem solved! If I use my new warranty ONE time for lets say the trasmission slipping, I'm golden, or right now my door panel makes this crappy noise and the trunk latch doesn't fully unlatch... Free rental for me for 3 days as far as I am concerned!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote