View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #61 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

ok.... let me help everyone out with this lag issue we cant seem to get around. i have ridden in towers car a few times and there so sooooooo little lag. it seems like everyone keeps overlooking the fact that denser air moves quicker thru ic piping. remote mount turbo systems provide the coolest charge of any turbo system on the market. thus, the denser charge, negates the longer piping distance. not to mention the fact that our engines already run decent compression as it is (11:1), which overcomes the feeling of "lag" like u would get in your traditional turbo setup. it not instant like a bmw 135, but it definately doesnt lag like a single turbo supra.

plus is anyone gonna say "well true my car is fast as hell with 450hp, but i just wish i had a tt setup so it could make the same power 100rpm's quicker..."