View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #136 (permalink)
bluestyle55
Premium Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z B 6M
bluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of lightbluestyle55 is a glorious beacon of light

What do you mean by having the seat base replaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
On my 2009 Maxima which got totaled in a flood, I had the best most expensive warranty... The car had a K&N exhaust, cat delete Y-pipe and A different exhaust... During the course of 11 months that I owned the car it went through $11,000 of repairs, YES ELEVEN THOUSAND, you read that correctly... Every time I heard something, or felt something, I took it in, I used and abused the warranty to keep my car at tip top shape... Had the seat base replaced twice which cost several thousand each time, 3 struts were changed, engine mount, 3 window motors and regulators, and a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head...
I know a guy at corporate, and he said mods like intake and exhaust are 100% ok, any mod is ok until something breaks... And then, ONLY then can they start blaming your mods, they can for instance blame a transmission failure because you changed your intake, now, your MAF's... If they die, yeah, you're SOL, or if your engine blows up they can ONLY blame the intake and exhaust if it was clogged or if a bolt from the intake was sucked into the manifold or something

Lastly, I bought my used Z a few days ago with the "wrap warranty which covers the WHOLE car to 7 years 100,000 miles for $1942, a dollar over invoice, ANY dealershit can sell it to you for that price, but ONLY when you purchase it ON that day... And I got the bronze service care kit which essentially covers the synthetic oil changes to 7 years 105,000 miles for $742