View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #30 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSURANCE101 View Post
lol, they're offering to install the leather. its aftermarket but they claim that it matches nissan's touring seats. >?

as of right now im pretty disapointed with nissan's dealers around florida. Each one has given me different information on everything, and each one thinks hes a better hustler than the next... I mean, the economy is terrible and none of them has taken the time to listen to what i want specificaly, they've been pushing to sell everything plus their mother, and some even claim that the invoice on a base 6sp with sports is worth 36K... Is it hard to be honest and just tell me how much will it cost to get the car I want delivered????

So my last call today was to a certain person who sounds like he needs the comission more than the others, he "sounded honest" and tomorrow im paying a visit in person. he can get me an 09 touring MB sport package 6spd. for 36,500.
Lets see what happens...
Dealerships/Salesmen CLAIMing something means ****.
Never believe them...
And if they can sense your kindness they will take advantage of you.
If the deal goes ur way get the touring!
If not the Base + Sports is awesome.
Hope everything works out for ya!