View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #1759 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
I like the look of the Remmington forearm, but the Bushmaster is pretty sweet too. The idea of a gas-piston, folding stock 5.56 rifle is definitely appealing, but the buffer on the AR makes it so much fun to fire. I would like to fire the SCAR and ACR to see how they feel, but before that I would like to pick up or build a 7.62 AR.

Needless to ask, but will you post some pictures of it when you get it in your hands?
Yessir i certainly will make sure someone will take pictures. AND video.

whether it be remington or Bushmaster.

course the guy is taking the Optics off the gun. .... i fired it with every toy you can get on the thing and all i got to say is... dayum. dayum dayum dayum! Optics ...exc. the works.
and after the first shot (being scared to death then realizing hey this isnt bad at all) my trigger happy finger took off

a majority of the firearms he has, he bought optics for it all.

mine unfortunately will not come with them, however, i did tell him.... "when i get money saved. im contacting you for optics"

his response? "haha whatever you want my man, i got you"
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote