View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #1758 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
ive fired it a few times, and buying mine within the next 3 or so months ( guy has 2 of them wants one gone lol).. he put it aside for me, hes holding it for me... since he has close to 45 other firearms, all military/defense. lol
its a blast to shoot (for me at least) its not the lightest thing in the world but for what it is, its pretty decent.
I like the look of the Remmington forearm, but the Bushmaster is pretty sweet too. The idea of a gas-piston, folding stock 5.56 rifle is definitely appealing, but the buffer on the AR makes it so much fun to fire. I would like to fire the SCAR and ACR to see how they feel, but before that I would like to pick up or build a 7.62 AR.

Needless to ask, but will you post some pictures of it when you get it in your hands?
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote