View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synack View Post
Discount Tire. That is all.

I took my car into Nissan and they wanted $100 for one TPMS sensor to be programmed. Needless to say, I left without paying that. So I thought maybe Discount Tire can do it. Called them up. They said bring it in and we'll program all of the sensors for free. They pulled out their tool which registered all of the sensors, technically re-registering the old 3 and first time registering the new one. Drove out with a full wallet, no TPMS light, and only 15 minutes of my time.

Long story short, take your sensors to Discount Tire and they'll do it for free or really cheap.

Which Houston location did you go to? I need to have mine re-set.

Glad to hear you have the car back.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote