View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I have a 7at... I decided on going with the FI exhaust as well when I'm done with these couple mods I'm in the process of buying and installing.. I'm really struggling between 12" and NON-Resonated. . I'm not changing my HFC and have an auto. My educated guess would be that it will sound like a manual with a 12" & HFCas far as loudness if I left it non-res????

What do you guys think?
I think so

I went 18" Res with CF cans as you get a bit more sound through them than the SS and 18", so I figured, happy medium (was concerned about cabin noise) but now I feel I could have maybe went 12" but still very happy

Sound is great, If you got 12" non resonated I think you'll get the sound you want. How concerned are you with the cabin noise? Also with SRM your car will sound so much meaner though, what you're looking for...night and day
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote