View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I will say I got everything

I was a hardcore Z lover, 2 yrs ago was really trying to pick up a 350Z, then finally opened my eyes to the 370Z and when I really started looking, I was like wow (originally blinded by new model car hate lol)

I was going to give up having just spent 60K on a wedding and then by chance went online..saw this Z in a beautiful gunmetal (Quartz color) with red interior, NAV, 6MT everything and something about "40th Anniversary" lol.

After researching and learning all about it and only 120 40th's made it to Canada, I wanted it even more. Had my eye on the Magnetic Black but then the 40th consumed me.

If back up cam was a factory option for 2010, thats something I would have wanted
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote