View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
seems to be more complaints you have about the car rather than real problems eg. engine problems, transmission problems, etc. Most of the "problems" you describe are things that can be remedied with little cost to you. as for the "bogging" problem, this is the first i have heard of it on these forums afaik, never had my Z bog on me unless i put it in the wrong gear at the wrong speed which is just my fault, but i'm still learning the ins and outs of where and when to shift on my Z, so it's expected. sorry if i'm coming off as rude, but to me it just seems like you came on here to complain instead of doing something constructive like maybe ask for advice on what to do to remedy certain annoyances your having with your Z which i'm sure theres more than enough people here that would be willing and happy to help you in that case, me included.

Go to the dealer about all your complaints. Sometimes you can get coverage on really low mileage cars that were bought new that are recently out of warranty. Just check it out.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote