View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I clicked on this thread expecting/dreading mechanical problems. These are all minor, especially the key fob.
Yeah tell me about it. So was I? What really cracks me up is the "You get what you pay for line". WTF do people expect from 40k cars exactly? But I think the OP ain't doin so bad...

The leather would be in better condition if properly conditioned.. I would take the advice of the few posts already on the leather. It sounds like to me your FOB battery may be dying and is acting up.
Another thing. For some types of issues, its not uncommon to get warranty service after your warranty is up. Sometimes things like a defective fob may be covered as a courtesy? Especially if you have been getting your car serviced at the same dealership and have been very responsible with maintenence. So just get it checked out. It may have a "no cost fix"?

The mats are wear and tear. Take the loss.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-27-2012 at 01:24 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote