View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #144 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucasa View Post
Search for a Complaint | Safercar.gov | NHTSA

For those experienced this issue, please register your complaint to NHTSA. Only way to get some traction on a recall for this steering lock issue. Right now, only 3 complaints for 2009-2011 370z. I am positive there are many many more based on the forum chats, but you need to file a complaint to get this issue noticed by nissan usa.
the story goes like this Z Looked Awesome on a Tow Truck (Sarcastic) Those of you who have had Steering Lock Failure my story with my car is i had the key light come on about a month ago started researching found the fourm and saw it was a commen issue with my year so i sent a email to nissan who basicly gave me the run around saying we never have heard of it ... so i went to the dealer had my remote key batteries replaced after they said that they would have to keep it for 3 days to do test ... well i need my car to get to work so i left and would come back when i had time well about 1 week later i was at a home depot parking lot and it failed i could not start the car i was stuck long story shot after good help from nissan i got it towed to a dealer and its going to sit there for about a week to a month because their systems were down and they could not tell how long the part that i mentioned (the steering lock ) was gonna take according to the fourm its taken some pple a month to get it please get this recalled ... my dad hasnt yet but he has the year after mine so i want to get his fixed as well.

sent

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote