View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #43 (permalink)
Guard Dad
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Silver A7
Guard Dad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I am choosing my words carefully here to avoid having them misconstrued by some of the overly sensitive members here, so the answer I will give is I believe so

I would agree with both of these. I also agree that the first is likely not practical.
I have no real experiece with the Megan arms, but I am always hesitant to use Megan parts. I know that a longer arm is needed to get good bump dynamic, but at the same time, I don't imagine you have the time/money to play around with a bunch of different parts.

If you do get the Megan arms, definitely post up thoughts though. I'd be curious to see if it sorts out the craziness (and it would be pretty helpful for anyone else that experiences it)
Your caution is appreciated.

If can make this better I'd be happy to share anything that I learn.

Do you have any idea if the rear suspension has much range of adjustment, any feel if it could tolerate a somewhat longer (1", just a guess) torque arm without wholesale component replacement to allow proper alignment?

Something I should know about Megan?