View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #1176 (permalink)
Hermitns
Base Member

Drives: 11 370 auto
Hermitns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
A friendly text from Lutz:

Hey man you really need to stop with your ******* bitchfest on the forums, I did everything I could, more than anyone would do for your car. I'm sorry **** worked out like it did, but that's life. You were not shorted in the slightest for what you paid, I don't give a **** what anyone else charges or fixed your **** for, that ain't meI understand you think you got screwed over, and I agree in some aspects, but the crying everywhere has gotta stop. It's over, months ago, I'm sick of seeing **** pop up everywhere. I dont treat any cars or customers of mine unfairly, your not hurting us whatsoever business wise, we're busier than ever, so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve?

My response:

If you're busier than ever, why does it matter? I never brought my issues up anywhere except for my thread on the370. Shall I go on 6speed and any other forums and post my experience? Someone asked for an update on the bimmerforums thread, so I gave them an update. I did get screwed over! I paid a lot of money for problems that were due to your (Lutz) negligence. I understand things happen with custom builds, that's why I wasn't blaming you for the overheating or the retunes I needed. That was $1000 right there I wasted. I blame you and Lutz for my $2000 repair bill, the 4 days I missed work, $200 tow bill, and hotel stay. I blame you guys for my car running like crap because you guys never did fix my intake piping like promised. I blame you guys for taking a month to let my car sit while a 30 minute wiring job was done. You guys never offered to help out after the problems started. I said YOU went above and beyond at the beginning, but once I broke down in Georgia, I wasn't even given a second look.*
What a roller coaster ride. Reminds me of the work I did on my Honda VTX1800. I met the Lutz crew at Bradenton last week. Sounded confident, listened to my requests and said he had a top notch VQ team. Also said there would be no problem getting my car in and out in one day (F.I. exhaust and Stillen G3 install) but after reading this adventure, it is very clear to me that concern for the customer falls away after the bill is paid. They missed an outstanding PR opportunity but as the fabber said, he wasn't interested in making kits...only one off applications. He'll have plenty of suckers to keep him in that Turbo BMW but thanks to you, I won't be one of them.
Would you mind PMing me someone in the Tampa area capable and trustworthy of doing my CAI and F.I. exhaust. I'd appreciate it.
Hermitns is offline   Reply With Quote