View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Yeah, I hadn't heard of the FI system till I joined this forum, but after reading all the reviews and hearing the sound clips of it, not to mention the awesome power gains, I would love to buy one. The problem is, I don't have anywhere near $2500-$3000 for it lol. I have no patience when it comes to this stuff, I want to mod everything right now and sometimes I have to talk myself out of doing things the cheap (read: crap) way. Also, as I said before, I came for the world of civics and 240s, where a good Skunk Racing exhaust costs a whopping $500-$600, and CAIs cost like $200. So it's a little bit hard to swallow paying 4 times as much for the same thing now

If you're looking to stay in that price range i would recommend Top Speed or CNT exhausts. give them a googly

although they are inexpensive, i think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that has a bad word to say about either of these systems