View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Charity Golf Tournament

Many of you know me, but I am a student at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston. I recently got into the Program for Excellence in Selling, and part of my school work is to sell a charity golf tournament we host.
If you enjoy playing golf, or know someone who does, and would like to play let me know. This program is designed to provide us with real world experience and teach us usable skills which translate once we enter the work force. Even if you do not enjoy playing golf, you can sponsor many items and promote your business. We have many top companies who play in this tournament from Hilti, Ecolab, and State Farm, but also many small to medium business, which allows you to network and promote your business and grow.

The general details on the golf tournament:
Quote:
Kingwood Country Club
Monday – March 19, 2012
Driving range open all day
12:00 PM – Tournament begins
Box lunch at beginning of scramble
6:00 PM – Dinner and Awards
Raffle during dinner
7:00 PM - estimated departure
If you would like more information you can contact me at:
Cell phone - 832-413-3220