View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #94 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Today was suppose to wrap up the flyest1's install.

However unforeseen circumstances came into play and we will have to finish his fri-sat.

His Re-q5 failed during install and never booted up so we have to locate a new one.
I was soo hoping this one would be done. But I knew all my installs were going a little to smoothly for something not to come up.
This actually turned out to be a bad harness and not the req itself. Keep that in mind if you ever install one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
Nice screwdrivers.
Thank you, I got the Snap on ratchets 3/8 and 1/4 for Christmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
All installs were done as of yesterday, all in all I have worked everyday sense I got here. Theflyest1 and i are still trying to figure out a problem with his system and hope to fix it. As I say in page 1 I will be creating a large article describing the pros and cons ins and outs of upgrading a bose system.
Here is that link.

What to know about Bose
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote