View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthem370 View Post
I have the same ones and I think you will love them. Definitely run new speaker wire and for the crossovers, we put the passenger one in the kick panel and for the driver one we tucked it up behind the panel that sits below the steering wheel. Go to this thread and you can see some pics of my install. Mine is the first set of pictures.

California build thread

I still say that head unit should of went home with me. How you liking it?

OP, 16 gauge wire will work fine however if you think you wire going to use a external amp down the road do yourself a favor and run 14 gauge.
I have installed many sets of the mm's and db's and all my customers love them for the bang for the buck and good sound.

Of corse there not going to compare to a 300-800 dollar set but that is a entirely different ball park. Which if you get into those you will need a external amp.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote