View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
Holy **** Trance...
Come pick me up from my work and let's go pleaseeeeeee!
Get pics and try to see how much they are pricing them!
****, I was afraid that nj wouldn't get many 370's but this is sad...
I didn't pay attention to the pricing, just wanted to see how it looked in person and I was pretty impressed. I will say that this Z definitely needs a spoiler, it just doesn't look right without one.

I left my name & number at DCH Nissan in Freehold, I almost traded in my '05 Z for a '08 last January and liked they way they do things there. They said they won't get any until the end of the month.

Rt1 Auto Mall in Woodbridge said they might have some the middle or end of the month.

Acme has a black one but they said they just received it and haven't had time to get it prepped yet. So it's probably getting prepped today, meaning I won't be able to see it if I stop by today.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote