View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #104 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
It's a little bit lower, like a 0.25 inch at the most. When yours arrive, compare them side by side to the stock struts and you will see the Koni's are a tad bit shorter. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me until I realized that when I lowered the front down, I couldn't roll the jack straight out.

The fronts are set to the lowest end and the rears are +3.

If you guys ever make a trip to Dallas, let me know and I will take you out for beers. You all have been a big help. Thanks for the support.

I'll take pictures today as well.
thanks for the info. if you have any side shots of pre and post koni's i'd like to take a look. if the drop is less than 1/4" then i dont have an issue.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote