View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #44 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

LOL........Defi boost, AFR, and oil pressure in stock location. Oil temp, water temp, and EGT on A-Pillar. HKS boost controller and turbo timer installed in the cubby. Reworked Ipod/Android connections in the center console (removed the stupid tray). Nothing special, just didn't want to have stuff just flapping around in the car. That is why I said misc. electronics.

I really want to remove/move the power port under the dash, but haven't figured out where to install it. I have also been kicking around the idea of purchasing the CF interior pieces, but I have been focussing on performance oriented items and placement of electronics. I already have my audio components haging out in the garage. Just need a GT-R start button and I'm good. Also looking @ a set of Swifts (and maybe Koni's) but I can't afford to drop the car any, since Killeen and Baltimore roads are pretty horrible.

Cosmetics will be Seibon VSII hood, headlights and JDM tails modded by 180 Customs, and Stillen inspired bumper mod.
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote