View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yep that is a sweet lens... considering it myself. I just need to sell off some of my other "small" lenses first. My last lens purchase was the Canon 70-300 L IS USM. It's a beauty. I also have the 70-200 2.8 L IS USM but the 70-300 is more compact and easier to get into sporting events (arenas).
Nice selection of lenses you have there. I have a 10 - 22 and the 100 - 400 as well.

I sold my 28 - 135 to one of my sons and the 24 - 70 will be my "walk-around". It is amazingly sharp and very heavy. My next lens is the 70 - 200 IS II, I think.

Konis first though.