View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #100 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I was wondering what they would do to ride height. I was hoping they dropped it slightly. Is this absolutly true or could your eyes be playing tricks on you?
It's a little bit lower, like a 0.25 inch at the most. When yours arrive, compare them side by side to the stock struts and you will see the Koni's are a tad bit shorter. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me until I realized that when I lowered the front down, I couldn't roll the jack straight out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline
Awesome news! What setting do you have the Koni's at?
The fronts are set to the lowest end and the rears are +3.

If you guys ever make a trip to Dallas, let me know and I will take you out for beers. You all have been a big help. Thanks for the support.

I'll take pictures today as well.