View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #45 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
So everyone seems to think the post MAF tubes are the way to go. I have the FI CBE and HFCs and went with K&N drop-ins instead of doing a gen 3 CAI. Will there be any tangible benefit to me to add the post MAF tubes now also? Are they easy to install?
yes they are relatively easy to install... think of it like this, the stock post MAF tubes have an accordion-like structure as opposed to the aftermarket MAF tubes which are smooth. imo i would think, the smoother the airflow the better

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE