View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
TrueCar.com seems to provide accurate, up-to-date pricing info. When I checked in December before I signed the paperwork, it was $509 less than what it shows today, so I'm 99% sure Nissan has increased the price in the last 30 days or so. This also matches up with what my dealer told me.

I asked if they'd meet me half way and they agreed, so I'll end up paying $250ish over the NEW invoice price. Egh, whatever. :|

They seem like a pretty cool dealership to deal with. When I had my Titan they were always super cool. I don't mind throwing a few bucks their way.
Good for you not to throw a fit about it and work out a compromise.

And you're correct, pricing changed in like August of last year, and then again mid-January. So technically, there wasn't a price increase when the 2012's came out - it happened later.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote