View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #87 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post
Well if i were you i would run a little aggressive fitment as of 20X9.5 +20 Fronts and 20X11 +15 would be just nice and not too sticked out. with new wheels you just have to make some subtle adjustments with the camber so the handling will not affected due to different spec of wheel. 295s and 305s will fit no problem at all, in fact there's a member running 345 at the rears! and both 295s and 305s can fit 10.5 wide wheel no problem, but just a little squishy side with 305s. if you're lowered, 305/25/20 is the way to go
Half the point of buying new wheels and wider/stickier tires should be to affect handling... You don't need an alignment when you install new wheels. The only reason to adjust camber when fitting new wheels is for clearance if you're going really aggressive. Most people won't even need to adjust any of the alignment at all.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote