View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #53 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBXRoMeO View Post
I just called the dealership by my place and the lady on the phone sounded as if she never heard of the 370Z. I asked her if they were in she said "no" and when i asked if she had any expected delivery dates she jsut said "no"...NY is looking hopeless til February. I'm going to have to look @ CT and jersey.

Paynig sticker or anything above is not in my interest not one bit. I can stick it out. Besides being in NY the weather sucks to drive anyway. At least this gives me time to save some more money for the payments lol
I'm not gonna even hope.
Cause I know those money hungry mofos will mark up for us Jersians and Yorkers...
Patience is a virtue!