View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. The kit is already pretty pricey, then I read that you need a trans cooler for the 7at and then I read about all these recommended options like the competition radiator and transmission upgrades. It made me start to question how reliable it would be and just how much more everything was going to cost for a reliable safe build. I'm trying to save for a house so in the unlikely scenario where I did pop for the kit, I didn't want to run into a bunch of extra costs or expensive issues. Sort of just trying to get a really good idea of what I would be getting myself into so I can make a good decision because right now, my brain is just going "ooooh, 500 rwhp...." If I am getting about 21 mpg now on average, how much do you estimate that would drop with a SC?