Thread: Mazda Speed3
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
Jsolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 G37 6MT
Jsolo is just really niceJsolo is just really niceJsolo is just really niceJsolo is just really niceJsolo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
From what I've read, WRX performance is superior by a landslide. Interior quality is equal to the mazda. I would shop a around and configure a WRX and just give one a test drive.... a hatch WRX in black looks really hott. Red Zed has a review. Take a looksee
I was just referring to the rice factor. If I was half my age, the tail probably would be the appealing factor

I did test drive a 5 door wrx sti 6spd before getting the g37. It was a very easy car to drive, but not one for me. If we had perfect roads around here, it would be a dream, but chicago's roads are cr@p. The suspension was just way too stiff for being a daily driver in this environment. The interior was a few steps below that of the G. It also lacked many of the bells/whistles/creature comforts of the G. Price tag wise, there was probably a $2K or so difference in terms of pre-ttl price for the loaded sti and my G37S 6mt sedan. The extra 2 gran were well worth it for the added features of the G.

Last edited by Jsolo; 01-22-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Jsolo is offline   Reply With Quote