View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

kenchan, I tried doing that but the inner most bolt of the strut kept turning as I turned the outer nut. Maybe it wasn't raised high enough by the jack? I really don't know man...please forgive my ignorance on this one.

So I removed one of the front shocks, but the nut holding the top hat on is a real PITA to remove. The spring compressors are compressed as far as they will go, but I'm having absolutely no luck getting that sunava beach removed.

I'm tempted to haul it over to a local pro to swap them out like Mike suggested. I just don't want to fork over $50. Do you guys have any ideas just short of doing that?