Thread: She's Dead, Jim
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #115 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
Based on what I've read on this thread and Kenchan's DIY, I've also emailed Nissan North America (no response yet) and I also contacted my local dealership service department that I purchased my Z from back in 2009. I provided the service manager the background on what has been happening to other 370Z owners and the part(s) in question. He replied back that he had his folks look into it and they confirmed that no TSB was out for this on the 370Z. He said they have had only one instance to date of this problem at their dealership. That was interesting to me because that is one more I (we) were not aware of.
That's funny. How do they explain why the 2012 models don't have them (per onzedge)?

Also my dealer gave me a extended warranty at no extra charge. I was pretty shocked.

Last edited by SPOHN; 01-22-2012 at 12:35 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote