View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvokbm View Post
But $4,000 ???? Based on your driving experience can you elaborate on how this system is $3,000 better than most setups? It would have to corner like an F1 car and cruise like a Maybach for me to even consider spending that kind of cash.
I think you have to be serious enthusiast to appreciate quality and performance of JRZ coil overs. If you don't appreciate the difference between high quality motorsports damper and lower quality production damper it's not going to be good investment for you.

I spent $5000 on JRZ Clubsport setup and it was by far the best modification on my 370z. The range of dampening is incredible and unlike some dampers where its hard to tell if you are gettin any increase or decrease in dampening, compression, etc The JRZs make tuning your car easy! Too much dive at the track? Put more bump up front and nose stays planted. I can essentially tune the car with the shocks in ways no other cheap damper would allow.

Crazy thing is these dampers are so good that I get away with running 1000 lbs springs upfront on the street. The car rides smooth and controlled. On freeway ruts etc the car doesn't go airborne either. I can literally hear the dampers obsorbing shock and then pushing tires back to the ground.

This looks like excellent entry level JRZ package for our cars! Anyone who is true enthusiast can't go wrong with this package. Thanks to guys at Forged for offering this setup!

Last edited by Shamu; 01-21-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote