View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsud 13 View Post
buddy of mine just bought a new Audi A5 and during the first week of ownership it has already been back to the dealership for repair. cluster lights started flashing, headlights wouldnt turn off, ebrake would not disengage, and a bunch of other weird things. I've never owned an audi, but i have owned a VW which is similar since they used a lot of the same parts especially under the hood. Not sure about how their engines are now, but I use to have blown coilpacks, window regulators went out 3 times, axles went out every 2 months (lowered), buttons and switches came off (they are glued on from the factory), and some other small things i might have left out.

I know the audi B5 S4's had problems with their turbos going out early and clusters going out.
This is the experience that I've heard from a number of Audi/VW owners. The engines are decently reliable, but they usually come with electronic gremlins.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote