View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #238 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

21 when I bought my 350. Dont have a 370

Money management and priorities are key here. I used to work with a guy who made 48k a year but had 5 kids and a wife who did not work. He had a house in a decent part of town and a car note on a newer SUV. He survived just fine due to his money management, which was awesome imo lol.

Some of the younger guys may be able to afford the 370 because thats what younger guys care about. The older guys here have families, school for kids, and other things they have to prioritize where as some younger guys spend most of their money on their car. The only thing that makes me mad about younger guys with nice cars (im talking about a portion, not as a whole) is that they tend to act like they are better than others with a lesser car. The younger guys in my area with nice cars talk so much smack because their car is worth so much more, is faster, etc. Thats fine but dont go treading on someone just because they arent as fortunate as you, or dont really car about whos car is faster or worth more. Like I said earlier im not talking about all younger people. There are exceptions.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote