View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
If the outside temp is hot and the climate control with the ac is turned on it will cycle the compresor on and off and off *** needed to control the temp inside. if you don't turn on the ac and it's colder outside the the climate control on it will open the heater valve to circulate warm water through the heater core inside the car the temp that it was adjusted for say it was set at 72 it will warm to 72 as an example more info can be found in the owners manual.
I didn't know if it cycled or not, or if it was just mixing heater air with the AC.

Oh, yeah, I have all the time in the world to check that owner's manual. My god, I better print one off so I can have a copy at work.

Last edited by kannibul; 08-13-2009 at 03:46 PM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote