View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 02:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
fosingwo
Base Member

Drives: 05 EVO 8 MR
fosingwo is on a distinguished road
Default Do i need to find a new dealer?

Last month my car got towed to the dealer for the dreaded sticky clutch problem. They check it out and replace the slave. took em like a week to fix it. On the way back less than a mile the car started showing the mushy clutch again. Took it back now this time the master. Asked for a loaner and they told me it only covers 5 days and I can't get a loaner while the part is being shipped in from japan?! and shipping eta is a week!! Fine I was on winter break and didn't really need a car. Got the car back last week. Clutch feels good everything is fine.
The day my school starts I drove to a store to grab something to eat before class and when I came back out to start the car it didn't respond... Got the dreaded steering lock crap with the blinking yellow key. Try some suggestion from the forum like unplugging the battery BAD IDEA. It messed up the window so it just keep going down and I had no way to fix it since I cant turn on the car Towed the car into the dealer. They checked it out and say the part is backorder and eta is around a month and loaner is only 5 days... WTF now I don't know who I should be mad at? The dealer or nissan. This is the first time in my life I've heard where a loaner doesn't cover till your car is fix. Heck GM gives out corvettes for people who are scare there car might catch on fire. Does Nissan really hate there customers that much. I guess if I had a gtr it would be different since they would recalled the freaking steering lock already !!!
end rant
fosingwo is offline   Reply With Quote