View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, a 3.8L N.A. engine pumping out 348hp and max torque at 5300rpm is a very good number, what we have to see is how much power loss through the transmission, it means the hp on wheel will make all of us curious, especially through its 8-speed auto-transmission.

About the 8-speed, it's a very very new and first time from Hyundai, reliability issue will only surface after a long term, and will it set par or out-perform the 6-speed? That will be very interesting to see!!

Styling, I wish they just keep the same old style and upgrade the new features, LOL. Look at the grill, what the heck they are putting such a big piece of plastic in there?? My god, hahaa.

Also the interior, very very plastic-feel, a rental looks at least 3-times more luxury than it, and the pics we see is the model from the auto-show... so I think it can't go more luxury than that.... ugh..............

The adjustable front camber.... have to see how it performs in real life too, hopefully it can stands some track abuse. heheee

Beside the style, really let people down, I believe, it is an exciting car to see how it will perform in real life!!!

$0.02
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote