View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #917 (permalink)
ZiGMoN
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z PG M6
ZiGMoN is on a distinguished road

Had my Polished Stainless CBE (w/ 12" resonators) installed last Friday, and I have to admit, it was money well spent.

The Install was mostly done by Tony himself with help here and there by his crew. Install itself didn't take long at all. It probably would've taken an hour, but Tony made sure the fitment was just right. (I think he was taking breaks to answer all your PM's, but it's all good, was worth the wait)

The Sound from the outside is definitely deep, and the lack of rasp put a smile on my face. (I still have stock cats on.) In-cabin sound (w/ windows up) was noticeably louder but bearable during low rpms and gets quieter at cruising speeds. You can definitely hear the power coming from the exhaust rather than just the engine now. I now have another excuse to upgrade my audio system.

The Clearance to the ground was not a problem. I'm on Eibach's and I measured 4" to the ground from the lowest point on the mufflers. No scraping on the crappy roads around the shop during our test drive and cleared my driveway and speedbumps at work.

The Power seems to have increased. I couldn't tell at the lower RPM's but after 4.5k RPM? "ya boyeee!" -MyButt

Thanks to Tony and the rest of the guys at Fast Intentions for creating this great exhaust. It was nice meeting you.

Pics to follow...