View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I basically paid invoice on mine, and so did a lot of people on this forum. If the dealer stuck it to me anywhere, then it was on my trade, but I basically went to 5 different Nissan dealers and 2 Infiniti dealers, and where I bought gave me the best price for the trade. They beat Carmax by 500 bucks. I had my own financing and I didn't buy any extended warranties or extras. The car had Lojack already installed. I told them I wasn't paying for it and they could take it out, but they just left it there and gave it to me.

I don't think invoice is hard to get on this car. Maybe it's different in SoCal, everything else is screwed up there, so why wouldn't buying a car be the same? Maybe your crazy emmision laws which make it impossible for you to buy out of state have caused some sort of colusion amongst dealers.