Thread: towing capacity
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #30 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Nobody is hating on this idea. We are simply saying there are better alternatives. Just because you CAN do something, doesnt mean you SHOULD.

The Z is not meant to tow, its a sports car, it may have the capabilites to do so, but as a Z owner myself and I think I can speak for many of the people who disagree with this idea, I would not put my Z at risk by using it to tow anything.

In fact, I think all the people who disagree with the idea are saving the OP from something catastrophic happening to his Z, so we are not hating we are helping, maybe not in the nicest words, but we are letting him know that this may not be the best idea, and there are other options such as renting a UHUAL, truck, etc.

But as I can see from the OPs last post I can conclude that he doesnt care as much for his Z, as many of us other Z owners do here, so maybe thats where we don't see eye to eye. Ultimately, the decsion is left up to him, as fellow forum members we can only warn him and state our concerns and advice, what he does after is left up to him.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote