View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:53 AM   #128 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard Dad View Post
I did the grounding kit and I didn't like the look so I did it again using 1/4" black plastic flex conduit from Harbor Freight over all the wires so it blends in and looks like the factory wiring harness. My kit was red and it just looked out of place to me. Just my opinion.
That's good to know, good tip +1repped! I know it doesn't look that good in my old Z but at least it is some thing functional. I think I might go with the black conduit to help blend it in when I do it.