View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
The officer should have been able to do the test himself. When shado and I were coming back from Z Nationals last year, we were stopped by an officer (who actually turned around to pull us over....he was traveling the other way on the highway) and he asked to check the tint on the drivers side window. It passed and he let us go on our merry way. I'm surprised MD officers don't carry the tint checker tool, too.
I agree. They should carry the equipment on them to test tint if they're gonna pull you over for it.

We also got out of that ticket by taking our shirts off. I'm not proud, but it worked.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote