View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor1123 View Post
Hey guys, just bought a 2010 Z after Thanksgiving and I've been thinking about some simple mods. I'm not looking for anything too particularly loud while rolling around but defiantly when I open it up! Don't really mind looks, just looking for the power gains mostly. (without too much rasp and drone also) Any CBE + HFCs combos anyone could suggest that may go along my lines? Id like the price to be around 1.8k or less preferably And don't worry, I've search the forums and looked at tons of exhausts i'm just overwhelmed with all the choices and combos that i'm just curious if someone could point me in the right direction. :P

I was considering the FI setups but i have no idea if those are still available. (I'm guessing they are)

-Thanks, Conor
btw i love the car ^_^
Thanks for the email Conor. I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote