View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitepee View Post
Jut throwing it out there, I was thinking about getting a similar mount, and found one for less than half the price of blendmount (looks almost the same):

Amazon.com: UltiMount Radar Laser Detector Rear View Mirror Mount - V1 Radar Detectors: Car Electronics

Only 2 reviews for it so far, but they seem to be favorable and its specs look good...if I end up buying it I will post a review.

good find. i suppose if you dont have auto-dimming the clearance you have for the night-mode lever is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darionlear View Post
Thanks... I hate suction cups... and didn't want wires hanging. This was best

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yah, especially in some states you're not allowed to use suction cups on the windshield, i heard. this would be a great solution.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote