View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #611 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Soooooooo this thread has convinced me that when my bah comes in next month, i need to get GT5.

Last racing game i played was most wanted on the xbox 180..aka just xbox

I'm worried though because the only option is the controller for a while. due to quitting my job and "bettering myself" with higher education. the side effect of which is being broke. is it bad with the joysticks?
I wouldnt know, I have only played GT5 on my steering wheel setup. After playing racing games on my wheel I refuse to ever play w a controller again. I know plenty of people that play on the sticks though so it cant be too bad. Its a great game, pick it up, you will love it.