View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP, if you really searched, then you wouldn't have needed to make yet another 'Whats the best _____ (exhaust) setup?' thread...

That being said:

Based on the price, and sound that you're looking to go for, I would (along with many other satisfied customers) suggest a Fast Intentions CBE with 18" Resonators and Stainless Steel cans. And a set of Fast Intentions High Flow Cats. This setup will probably run you about $1500 shipped with an 8-10 week waiting period. If that's too much, then I would say look to ARK Performance for their exhaust. They have a few different models/versions out there. Turnaround will probably be a bit shorter.

However I will say this, don't let impatience chump you in to getting something that doesn't 100% please you. If you ever for a second considered getting any Fast Intentions part, or just wanted to talk exhausts and get a better idea of what you want, call Tony @ Fast Intentions. His customer service is excellent even if you don't end up buying a F.I. exhaust.

You should find local events/meets and go listen to several different setups that people have and listen to what sounds best to you. Then price it, and if it fits your budget, winning. If not, save up for it.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14

Last edited by XwChriswX; 01-18-2012 at 03:20 AM.
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote